Abortion...
Below are two poems extracted from an email that I recieved. I cannot express how much these two poems hurt me. This makes me go back to square one again and say this is all coz of sleazy men. Why is it that the woman are left with the guilt and the men just keep on enjoying their daily nonsense and humping every hole in their way to where ever that they are intending to go. Very few, in the pile of dung ever give a damn about the million sperms that they left behind in the woman now germinating into a new life. In such cases the woman in question turns out to be a nymphomaniac bitch who is obsessed with her figure, damn. Why cant life be simple, now gonna lose another night of sleep over this. Yo ass holes, just jack off on your own instead, if you cant take responsibility of the consequences of fornication, stop burdening the woman to "Be Responsible" about all this. Or better yet, just hump your own gender and take the short cut to hell please, instead of dragging or pushing someone else into the mass inferno.
My Precious Little Baby
My precious little baby, your eyes I wish I could have seen
Full of life and happiness and all that lies between
To see your beautiful face, what I would give
If only I had let you live
You were a blessing sent from God above
To be cherished, protected, and given love
I'll never get to kiss you or tell you good night
But in Gods arms I know you're held tight
An awful, selfish decision I made
The memory of you will never fade
In my heart, you'll forever be
I am so sorry, please forgive me
My precious little angel, I hope your wings are made of gold
And I hope one day in Heaven, you, I will get to hold.
Unborn
My hair is black, my eyes are brown
Mommy, you'd love having me around
It's early yet, the month is one
Though you can't see me yet, I've just begun
One month later, the month is two
I'm still but a part of you
Time is passing the month is three
I'm getting to be someone as you can see
Still so small that I don't have to hide
I'm just a little seed inside
You'll love me mommy, just wait and see
i'm going to make you proud of me....
....I've got a new home now, the month is seven
....I've got a new home now, the month is seven
Mommy didn't want me, so now I'm in heaven
It's so beautiful, but now I'm gone
I have no memory to carry on
If I were still there now the month would be eight
I was murdered by my mommy's own hand
I guess this is too young to understand
Good-bye mommy, the month would be nine
I could've been living just fine
Although I'm in heaven, I still have to cry
Because of mommy, I had to die.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home